Monday, March 4, 2013

Coming to this blog soon...!

I have several new posts in the works! I know the site has lain fallow for several months. I won't bore you with the details but, suffice to say I will be bringing several new posts to the site in the coming week or so. I have two interviews with Internationally Ranked Jousters to complete and a possible story on the Genetics of Medieval Horse Breeds to work up.-Which might help inform and or dispel any misinformation of certain types of horses.

Also-I have a new co-editor for my Facebook Community Page. His name is Russell Jensen. We have relaunched our Facebook page, and it seems to be a big hit! Thank you very much for your support, and those critical messages of "Keep Going!"

One last favor I would ask. If you come the Facebook page, and you see something you like, please leave a comment. Every comment left, makes it easier for you to find us in your search engines. Also please don't hesitate to tell us, what you want to see. We can't be every where and, Russ and I both have our time periods that we favor. So, let us know and we will do our level best to post something you might want to read!

This by the way... is our Avatar on Facebook.

All my absolute best!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment