Friday, June 13, 2014

Heraldry by Serbian Artist Prof. Ljubodrag Grujic.

Recently I had the occasion to change my Coat of Arms. The original design didn't really fit what or who I am. Luckily for me an adopted sister decided my arms and crest should look as they were originally designed.With six months of hidden planning with famed Artist Prof. Ljubodrag Grujic of Pancevo Serbia, saw my arms re-imagined and corrected.

I have had technical issues with Google in the past six months so hopefully those issues are now resolved, and I can go back to interviewing the amazing people I have had the good fortune to meet and correspond with.

A XV Century Style Jousting Shield with my new Coat of Arms.
My Crest.

My full Achievement as rendered by Prof Ljubodrag Grujic

  http://www.armorial-register.com/arms-us/baker-ds-arms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment